2x Twilight Eidolon
    1x Ritualist's Headdress
    1x Leash of Life
    1x Stun Turret
    1x Pathfinder's Machete

Location (4):
    4x Lorhon: Twilight Encampment

Deck Code: 881989B

My take on the good old Twiramia. It’s probably not similar to the conventional build where you have 4 Eidolon. My version is more aggro based and rely on the seek function a lot.

The main seek engine (not draw engine) is Luminary + location. You can seek a Herald/Opportunist with Luminary first, play and use its ability and sac it with location for another ally. Note that the location can be activated when you have 0 SE.

Aramia ability is mainly for digging out the tech cards. The 5 items can be used at different situations in response to your opponent play. Generally I only activate Aramia ability once per game and the remaining SE goes to Luminary/location.

The advantage of having a seek-based deck is tempo. You can spend every resources each turn on playing allies and use SE to seek further allies/tech cards.

The deck performs pretty well when going first or facing a slower deck. It’s probably not as competitive as the Irum build but still a very decent deck to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bleh... no mage is worth playing other than Irum until it’s taken care of.

I’m a big fan of twilight though so I’ll give this a shot! Thanks for sharing! You always have a great ideas
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks mate! I agree Irum is too good at the current moment that no other mages even come close to it.

Anyways, twilights are fun to play and the recent buff to Demetreyo and Ritualist was good.

In particular, Demetreyo ambush ability is so good that a lot of players overlooked that. A Turn 6 double Demetreyo out of nowhere really steals a lot of games for me.

On the other hand, I enjoy pulling a Leash of Life with Aramia's abiity to uncripple a Capture Prey-ed Ritualist and remove opponent's Speedstrike/Conflunce of Fate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -1 Twilight Eidolon
    +1 Distortion Harness

Distortion Harness is a great meta call which improves your matchup against Irum and Lakmire decks. However, cutting Twilight Eidolon reduces the deck consistency so it's kind of a trade off.