Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only weapon available for hunter right now is a bow... so... What's the reason to use this male hunter instead of the female hunter? Plus... +1 isn't really feels like he is a hero. The idea of accumulate the shadow power is only pointless to this male hunter. Compare with those Heroes, who can attack without equip any weapon, it makes those Heroes requires weapon real weak.
    First, you need to buy a weapon.
    2nd, you need better odd to draw that weapon card from you deck and it might never happen during a fight.
    3rd, you need to have enough high mana to case the weapon.
    4th, weapons are weak, so +1 +2 doesn't make the attacking damage any better than your army.
    5th, the weapon can only last for few turns...
    So tell me... why do we want to use heroes, who required to equip a weapon to attack?
    I rather spend my mana to summon allies to fight for me instead summon a high mana cost weapon with very weak power and limited turns to attack.
    And if I don't use hero's ability, what's the point to have this hero? I really think this game is very unbalance right now.
    I have spent money to buy all decks to study this game, and I only found disappointment. Please fix this game! Don't waste nice sound track and great artwork on the card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by udeupa View Post
    The only weapon available for hunter right now is a bow... so... What's the reason to use this male hunter instead of the female hunter? Plus... +1 isn't really feels like he is a hero. The idea of accumulate the shadow power is only pointless to this male hunter. Compare with those Heroes, who can attack without equip any weapon, it makes those Heroes requires weapon real weak.
    First, you need to buy a weapon.
    2nd, you need better odd to draw that weapon card from you deck and it might never happen during a fight.
    3rd, you need to have enough high mana to case the weapon.
    4th, weapons are weak, so +1 +2 doesn't make the attacking damage any better than your army.
    5th, the weapon can only last for few turns...
    So tell me... why do we want to use heroes, who required to equip a weapon to attack?
    I rather spend my mana to summon allies to fight for me instead summon a high mana cost weapon with very weak power and limited turns to attack.
    And if I don't use hero's ability, what's the point to have this hero? I really think this game is very unbalance right now.
    I have spent money to buy all decks to study this game, and I only found disappointment. Please fix this game! Don't waste nice sound track and great artwork on the card.
    Don't underestimate weapons. It works well with certain heroes. Granted, Gwen is a much better choice than Victor right now, which wasn't always the case. Anyway, I guess you missed my post which is just 2 posts before yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    Uhhh.. yeah. I guess you still haven't browsed the forums enough. There's a thread discussing planned changes for ALL heroes for v1.28. Victor's ability is still undecided though. You can chime in on the discussion in that thread.
    In the mean time, you can browse the strategy section (or even the hunter forums).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    There's a thread discussing planned changes for ALL heroes for v1.28. Victor's ability is still undecided though. You can chime in on the discussion in that thread.
    Sorry, yes, missed that. Ta!