Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Some card ideas for the next set

I posted these in the card suggestion sticky, but I’d like to discuss some of these, if you think they have promise, or would be OP, etc. Some I’ve suggested in the past, but the meta is always changing, and what wasn’t a good idea then may be now!

Raxos, Scourge of Raksul
    Shadow Ally - Unique [L]
    Cost: (6)
    Attack: 3 (sword attack)
    Health: 6
    Steadfast; When Raxos enters play, your hero gains 1 Shadow Energy. When Raxos is placed into your graveyard from anywhere, draw a card.

(This means that if either Raxos is killed, or if he is discarded from somewhere into the graveyard, the cantrip ability would trigger.)

Thriss Malefactor
    Shadow Ally - Ravager [R]
    Cost: (4)
    Attack: 2 (sword attack)
    When Thriss Malefactor is summoned, target item loses 1 durability.
    Whenever an item loses durability, all allies take 1 damage.
    (1): Target item loses 1 durability

Thriss Channeler
    Shadow Ally - Ravager [C]
    Attack: 2 (sword attack)
    When Thriss Channeler enters play, target item loses 1 durability.
    Whenever an item loses durability, all friendly heroes and Ravager allies heal 1 damage.

(1): Target item loses 1 durability

Overload
    Elemental Ability - Attachment [C]
    Cost: (3)
    Attach to target damaged friendly ally until the end of your turn. That ally gains +4 attack and is killed after it deals combat damage.

Eradicate
    Neutral Ability [R]
    Cost: (6)
    Target enemy ally and all allies sharing that ally's alignment are killed. Draw a card.

(For instance, targeting an Armored Packbeast would kill it and all homunculi on the board; targeting and killing a Guardian of Unaxio would also kill all Templars, etc.)

Reap the Wilds
    Hunter Ability [C]
    One of your resources is destroyed: Your hero heals X damage, where X is the number of resources you control.

Seeds of Ruin
    Hunter Ability - Support [U]
    Duration 1 - At the beginning of each player’s turn, the ally with the lowest health that player controls is killed.
    If a an ally is not killed in this way, that player’s hero takes 1 damage and one of that player’s resources is destroyed.

Spore Bomb
    Hunter Item - Trap [C]
    Cost: (2)
    When your hero is attacked by an opposing ally, that ally and all adjacent allies are poisoned.

Gift of the Forest
    Hunter Item - Trap (Unique) [R]
    If you control Gift of the Forest and it is a Trap at the beginning of your turn, it becomes a weapon with Attack 3, Durability 1, and bow attack type. Gift of the Forest cannot gain durability.

Plague Mine
    Shadow Item - Artifact [U]
    Durability: 3
    (1): Deal 1 damage to all allies and players; Plague Mine loses 1 durability. Activating this ability does not exhaust Plague Mine.

Tainted Stores
    Rogue Item - Artifact [C]
    Durability: 1
    (1D): All enemy allies are poisoned.
    Once per turn, when a poisoned opposing ally is killed, Tainted Stores gains 1 durability.

Last edited by BlanketEffect; 12-27-2020 at 07:48 AM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.