Close

Thread: Baduruu ability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Baduruu ability

Hello fellow SE players,

I am new to the forums as an active user. I enjoy playing SE from the first second (which is like for about 2 weeks now). Also I think its great that the devs are realizing many of the card suggestions the actual players made here in the forums. That makes SE even greater in the future.

Now to the topic of my thread. I found very few Baduruus when playing quick games agains other players. I think the reason is the unpredictability of the ability which is related to the opponents.
    I thought about roughly maintaining the "mirror" theme of the card/hero and change his ability to somewhat like:

"Baduruu is able to have 5 copies of one/two (two may be op) of the same card in his deck"

or

"Baduruu can make a copy of any ally on the battlefield" cost: 5 or 6 shadow energy
    (maybe change it to own allies and/or make it ally-cost related and cost less shadow energy).

So what do you guys think? Perhaps there will be more Baduruu players out there if the abitity is changed. To create some diversity in battling opponents and break the meta.

Thank you for your time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, so you guys out there think he is good as he is now?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see that hapenning. Four copies are already too much in 30 cards decks. I think I read somewhere his ability will change, but not sure to what.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."