Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    My forum inbox is way too full. I used to be allowed 10,000 messages but when I ceased being a moderator here, it got dropped to normal amount and now I can’t receive messages. You can find me on the Shadow Era Telegram as @tmtwgr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I do apologise. I tired signing up for telegram but don't feel comfortable putting my phone number put their. So I will put it this way.

1. Do you think it is even in the realm of possibility that it would ever go up for.pay for print?

2. I will admit I really like the idea of it. Do you think this would allow players to be able to have cards printed by a printer of their choosing?

3. Personally I think this would take away the over head cost of physical cards off Wulven. They would still retain all copyright/assets and anything else along with the brand/product. Would this be a problem if they allowed people to pay for the digital image and have their own printed?

4. Would it be a problem to set up so that the end user who buys the digital images for print have to sign/agree to not selling/claiming any rights to intellectual property/brand/product. And that any distribution/ sales of said product would completely dissolve any contract here in between parties and open the end user up to copyright infringement/intellectual property theft?

5. Do you think this would allow for ALL CARDS created to be printed by the end user or just certain ones?

Again, just asking your opinion. Or any guidance whatsoever. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by n0tanks87 View Post
    I do apologise. I tired signing up for telegram but don't feel comfortable putting my phone number put their. So I will put it this way.

1. Do you think it is even in the realm of possibility that it would ever go up for.pay for print?

2. I will admit I really like the idea of it. Do you think this would allow players to be able to have cards printed by a printer of their choosing?

3. Personally I think this would take away the over head cost of physical cards off Wulven. They would still retain all copyright/assets and anything else along with the brand/product. Would this be a problem if they allowed people to pay for the digital image and have their own printed?

4. Would it be a problem to set up so that the end user who buys the digital images for print have to sign/agree to not selling/claiming any rights to intellectual property/brand/product. And that any distribution/ sales of said product would completely dissolve any contract here in between parties and open the end user up to copyright infringement/intellectual property theft?

5. Do you think this would allow for ALL CARDS created to be printed by the end user or just certain ones?

Again, just asking your opinion. Or any guidance whatsoever. Any thoughts or suggestions.
    I really think it could work, but you are going to have to get hold of Kyle. Loads of people use Telegram and all enter their phone number. It’s as safe as WhatsApp and anything else you’d give your number to. Just set it as private in you profile.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I really think it could work, but you are going to have to get hold of Kyle. Loads of people use Telegram and all enter their phone number. It’s as safe as WhatsApp and anything else you’d give your number to. Just set it as private in you profile.
    I did message Kyle about it. I specified that it would be for shattered fates and onward. Unfortunately no answer. Just going to wait it out for now.