Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question How active is the community?

Curious because I have not participated in the Forums for a while and it seems currently there is less discussion than when I was more active. I also have been slowly going through Campaign battles noticing odd stuff and mentioning it at times.

Just a few weeks ago I got through all Easy battles and now doing Normal finding more odd things. The more stuff I find, the more I wonder if I should just continue mentioning them that seems like fixing little stuff but when I put the little stuff together to see everything with Campaign battles, I am becoming convinced there needs be significant changes to AI decks that would need some community participation.

Then I look at the Forums and wonder if there is enough community here for a specific idea that might fix some Campaign problems.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well for campaign ur totally right for community idk it seems the same like before with little more members and the new option of making custom guild mats and sleeves which is the cool thing i noticed

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Most of the activity is through the telegram app. Forum has some activity but it is mostly to complain about suggestions or to track/archive official tournament results.

It’s good to post though as it gives a reference for the next update to hopefully address. Thanks for your input! Please consider joining us in Telegram.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEF Mango View Post
    Forum has some activity but it is mostly to complain
    Bit harsh to call it complaining. The devs need constructive feedback to keep improving the game. It’s a shame more people don’t post their ideas for improvement here as you can flesh them out and they won’t get lost (unlike Telegram) and can even be found by Google search!

Speaking of which, this is why more decks should be posted here rather than somewhere Google can’t find like Telegram or Discord. What’s the main way anyone would usually seek out deck ideas in other games? It would be searching the internet. This must be holding SE back, but I have no idea how much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meh, didn’t mean it to come off as that hahaha.

We get a lot of... constructive criticism... on the forums. :P Some great ideas too! Every now and then there are contests and what not. I might start a few up again.

But for more person to person conversation or if you’d like to find groups of like minded players to form bonds and or friendship with, the telegram app is where you want to be
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter