Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They are both very good. In my experience majiya generally gets the upper hand on Jericho. However warriors can cause problems for majiya, whereas Jericho dispatches them well. Both can win against elementalis, though its easier for majiya.

I think you will be happy with either, they both have strengths and weaknesses and there is no absolute best choice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    They are both very good. In my experience majiya generally gets the upper hand on Jericho. However warriors can cause problems for majiya, whereas Jericho dispatches them well. Both can win against elementalis, though its easier for majiya.

I think you will be happy with either, they both have strengths and weaknesses and there is no absolute best choice.
    What he said!
    TYRIEL
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust
    Unguilded

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you may want to refer to the tournament thread...there's where the solid bulds of majiya and jericho show...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    imo other heroes will come and go as the meta shifts but majiya is always going to be tier 1 or 2 hero because her ability will always be useful and relevant. In a card game, more cards are always better. This means she is probably the better choice if you want to really learn a hero inside and out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Logan
    10char
    Zhanna 135-1 Deck
    Member of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gwen is expensive to get weapons for. Majiya is the cheapest since you will get a lot of her usual cards in the starter deck and it will be cheap enough to get any uncommon cards she requires. You can play her just fine without expensive weapons and armor.

It just depends if you want to play a burn deck or not. With 500 shadow crystals you could build yourself any deck you liked.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think they are both good but jericho is easier to play.(i play both decks)
    wait, i play jericho without plague.
    BACK (well, i try )
    Overlord of Darkness

A1:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete

Marksmen:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nters-Marksmen

Ingame-Names: CHILLABREAKA = test account and CHLBRK = rating account

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Get Nishaven (Human Mage) when you sign up (you can't get Majaya) and then buy the Shadow Mage deck with your first 100 crystals. You will then be able to combine the Mage cards from both starters to make 2 good decks - Gravebone and Majaya. You can sell Nishaven and the other Human cards and then buy any extra Shadow cards you need.
    Last edited by Gondorian; 05-13-2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: I thought Majaya was Human, not Shadow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i first signed up with majiya and bought shadow mage deck right after i earned my crystal, it's a pretty decent way to start and grind AIs.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleberry View Post
    i first signed up with majiya and bought shadow mage deck right after i earned my crystal, it's a pretty decent way to start and grind AIs.
    Hmmm. It doesn't seem to be possible anymore to start with Majiya as she is a Shadow Hero. As an experiment I signed up again today and had to pick Nishaven. I am going to earn 100 Crystals, buy a Shadow Mage and then see what deck I can make with those cards and any spare gold I have.