The last game i played, a hunter player stole lone wolf with an armor and played it. Despite of the narrative nonsense, i'm not against stealing things, even if cards that switch cards (dimension ripper) just rip off the hand without effective strategy.
But i'm strongly against letting a character being able to use an ability of another class. If you find this cool, create a card that allows to take an additional class and use this second class abilities, but this open stealing is just breaking a game.

For the example above, it is hard to resist to hunter bows with a wulven deck, if it can steal a key card like lone wolf and regenerate as good as the wulven, there's no chance left for the lupus... yes, i know, i can destroy the card, i've done it anyway, but the experience choked me. As an elemental deck steals a class ability and plays it. i would rather have cheaper ∕ easier stealing cards for classes that steal and apply a class restriction, because in Shadow Era, there isn't a card for everything, each class have its logic, its edges and its hindrances, i think the best is to keep this logic on the whole level. class abilities are like armors and weapons, they would be used only by characters of the selected class.

Thanks for reading,