Firstly, the daily rewards are great! It's very generous of the developers!

The 3 Free Booster packs are super too!

How far can I go as a F2P player based on the new daily rewards?

I am very curious. IGN: F2P Raph Majere

I started with Boris. Reasons:

• The best way to gain gold and exp is at Ranked matches. I want a deck around a 30% (or better) win rate.
  • T3 Blood Frenzy is very good.
  • 3 Kris + King's Pride looks like a great combo.
  • Boris's ability is decent compared to the other human heroes.
  • Kris (Turn 1) + Bad Santa (Turn 2) + Blood Frenzy (T3) combo is too good not to abuse. So I need 4 Bad Santa.

I started gaining crystals and I think this first deck that I get at the merchant will be very important. That will be my second (human) hero. Since I already have 4 Bad Santa, the obvious choice was to get one of the Elad decks.

But I am jumping the gun. Here is my current Boris deck:

Hero: Boris Skullcrusher (40 cards)

Ally (18):
4x Kristoffer Wyld
3x Puwen Bloodhelm
1x Blake Windrunner
1x Jasmine Rosecult
1x Aldon the Brave
1x Priest of the Light
3x Yari Marksman
2x Raven Wildheart
1x Aeon Stormcaller
1x Viska, The Scarlet Blade

Ability (17):
4x Crippling Blow
4x Bad Santa
3x Smashing Blow
4x Blood Frenzy
1x Enrage
1x Rampage

Item (4):
1x War Banner
1x Spectral Sabre
1x Gemstone Javelin
1x The King's Pride

Deck Code: 122677B

The building process:

1. Open all 3 boosters (I received TWO foils!)
2. Cut deck down to 40 cards (Because you will want to maximize your chances of the Kris (Turn 1) + Bad Santa (Turn 2) + Blood Frenzy (T3) combo IF you are going first in a game)
3. Reach 4 Blood Frenzy
4. Reach 4 Cripple Blow
5. Reach 4 Bad Santa
6. Get Spectral Sabre if you have a daily reward task that requires summoning of weapons, otherwise get Yari Marksman(s)
7. Get Viska
8. Get Javalin

What else should I buy to improve the deck? Keeping in mind that my goal is to go as far as I can in this game based on F2P and hence I need to try my best to get the daily 25 Crystals reward.)

I looked at the 2 Elad decks at the merchant. Just 75 crystals more and I can get the "tainted magic" deck over the starter Elad deck. Tainted Magic is way better. By swapping out 2 Amulet of conjuring with 2 Bad Santa, I instantly get a decent deck I can win with at Ranked matches.

I haven't decided yet. If one of my daily rewards task requires a specific hero, I might just buy a different premium deck.

For example, one of the daily rewards task is "summon 5 armor" - this can be easily achieved if I get Serena's premium deck "Deadly Dealings".

Looking forward to your advice!