Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Test Server v3.81

A special thanks to all the testers and bug reporters! Here's a hot new release that fixes most of the things reported.

v3.81 - July 6, 2020

PC
    Changes
    - Fixed some dynamically loaded sleeves and playmats looking blurry
    - When replaying combat or from AI, now it just does the attack without the targeting lines
    - Fixed damage timing with combat, eg Emore's Crossbow
    - Fixed entering battle sound not respecting the sound options
    - Fixed display of multi-target with Cancel and Done buttons
    - Fixed top menu bar obscuring the top of cards when opening packs
    - Added a sound effect to go along with the animation for completing a quest
    - The top menu bar now has labels and a proper Home button

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tested with one client using new animations and the second client using old animations. When watching the replay of Vess v Baduruu on the client using old animations, Vess tosses herself into the graveyard near the end of the match. Didn't have any issues watching replay Jericho v Gwenneth using old animations.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry, I don't have a screenshot but occasionally during campaign battles, I'll see a message saying that I found "a chest containing a !"

It doesn't say what was in the chest, but I can't say whether or not I actually got anything.

EDIT: I think it happens when completing a quest

EDIT: MORE RANDOM STUFF THAT SEEMS LIKE IT DOESN'T BELONG =>

- AI Lance doesn't attack with ally that has been hasted in
    - AI Logan doesn't attack allies while ability is active
    - When waiting for a match in multiplayer, the Tip Box or whatever its called automatically triggers the click sound effect when it times out and switches to a new one. Its annoying af
    - This is also on the live server but I thought I'd add it here: The drag-targeting functionality works on things like Stun Turret to activate the ability, but not to target.
    Last edited by Kross; 07-09-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SUGGESTIONS:

I love how much faster the game is but there is some slowness that feels like it interrupts the game -- namely the death animation and the after death passive ability damage animations, such as with deathbone or twilights. Its much more noticeable now and feels out of place since the combat got faster.

Speaking of combat, defending should be adjusted to look more like a defend rather than a retaliation. It seems weird to see my opponent's hero attack my ally in response to my attack, especially when I have protectors on the field. I suggest the animation be adjusted to keep the attacking card near the defender, when applicable, until the defend animation ends. Makes way more sense that way.

Now that there are sound effects more frequently, the music volume should be adjusted accordingly. I can see why it was made so loud before, because that was the primary sound in the game, but I think it should be turned down now. Its way too loud in comparison.

Also regarding sound effects, adding more of it really shines a light on where its still missing -- specifically ability damage (outside of the OG CoTC ones), and death -- they seem strangely quiet now.
    Last edited by Kross; 07-09-2020 at 11:24 AM.