Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gwen 1-7 = no chance on Easy mode?

So I have been slowly doing these Easy ones with starting decks to see the NPE and this was the first one where I felt the starting deck had no chance of winning, I had to switch to a custom deck just to progress.

Match starts with Ter Adun having a War Banner and Carniboar on board, Gwen does not have anything no Corrupted Angel or other card out.

Her 2cc are Dirk, Puwen and Blake who will all die to the 3/2 Carniboar on board so may as well not play them. Maybe you get one shot in with a 3cc Jasmine, Aldon or Zoe but by T5 the T4 Great Bear is out and will most likely kill yours.

You cannot even think of dropping a weapon, all you have are Old Iron Daggers and Soul Seeker, get one use out of it then poof Ter says goodbye to it.

While you are being denied early cards on board those early Carniboar drops are beating you down quite well at 3 damage a shot.

Starting Gwen deck does not really have item removal except 1 Shrine of Negatia and other cards you have are really dead cards in this match.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really, I have commented before how on Easy using starter decks like new players get, going against even AI opponents who have cards on board before first draw and decks with 5+ copies of cards is too strong.

Add to the list Gwen 1-9, Banebow has Guardian's Oath on board at start and all those Cobra demons rip the Gwen starting deck up. She does not have enough weapons, the Old Iron Daggers are not that good and the Demons shred any allies you try to get out. Bazaar?
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal