Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The game would be more fun if

It did a decent job of shuffling the cards.

Computer random number generators do Not do a very good job of shuffling. I am sure there are ways have the computer check that they are decently shuffled. I have also played other online card games that allowed a redraw of your opening hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am glad that someone noticed flaw in the game. If this flaw is removed game can be more enjoyable

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is an urban legend about the shuffle bug. This legend says that every certain number of matches youll get several copies of the same card in the first hand but no one ever took the time to actually check if it's true and kyle + other devs ever denied it. In my personal experience playing since 2011, i gotta say that the bug could be real and you certainly get 3 or 4 copies of the same card sometimes but it doesnt happen so often to be worried about it.
    Sometime ago mulligan was introduced in unrated to see if it could be introduced to rated later but this didn't happen so i guess it isnt so popular after all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SET Colosal View Post
    There is an urban legend about the shuffle bug. This legend says that every certain number of matches youll get several copies of the same card in the first hand but no one ever took the time to actually check if it's true and kyle + other devs ever denied it. In my personal experience playing since 2011, i gotta say that the bug could be real and you certainly get 3 or 4 copies of the same card sometimes but it doesnt happen so often to be worried about it.
    Sometime ago mulligan was introduced in unrated to see if it could be introduced to rated later but this didn't happen so i guess it isnt so popular after all.
    Having played a lot of dice roll games online I can say that unusual strings of repeated numbers are very common.

It is one of the reasons professional gamblers often play roulette or poker because there is no random number generator involved. Although the roulette players I've met didn't really trust the dealer or automatic shuffler either.
    Last edited by Relentl1ss; 05-02-2020 at 10:45 PM.