Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem that I see is that this game become the game for "PRO-s" that know how to win most of the games with minimum 40 cards and when something goes wrong they just exit the game after 4 - 5 turns. Buy the problem is that because of this "PRO" players the new people that try to play this game finds this game not interesting because there's so many cards to play and they are playing someone with only 40 cards and this guy quit on them after few moves or crash them totally. I remember this times when you did not has to wait at all to play rated game or even Meltdown. This game is going down since good few years back
    and not discussing the issues with some cards that I have too, The only way out is to raise the minimum cards from 40 to 60. The game will become more interesting and invading for new people.
    Thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yo so many problems. Isadora must be needed she is stronger than the hero that can attack twice if power used. Midnight howl only cost one but is a main game factor. Y'all gated on the priest in every update. Now let's fix these other hero's. Straight satanic. That sorcerer is op. He can do more than spellbane for a cheaper price smh.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I am a priest can i not get a card that prevents or helps against thieves. Come on now. Where's the concept behind the hero's???????

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No one card should be more powerful than a hero's power. Makes no sense whatsoever

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want some changes for the priest. Give us something developers. Y'all tweaked everything I remember on priest cards. Tome blessing, robes mending, holy shield, even the errgon combo. No hero has went thru more changes than the priest. Been playing this for years. Why is that???????

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't wait for this new update. Y'all better make it fair that's all I know. You can't defend or retaliate against isadora and midnight howl. Ridiculous. All the people had to do against the Holy shield is defend INE turn. Is that not like full moon for the wulven??? Stupid

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One* either you guys take away that location or make limits. Isadora on twice in one turn. Midnight howl more expensive. 8 ways to haste come on y'all. Worse than that three 6 haste that everyone loves. 7 5 haste that leaves and just continues smh

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree new people have no chance honestly. I think all hero's need their own allies. No sharing or anything. That's what meltdown is for