Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also I just won a tourney, well a pop up, yesterday with undead moon stalker. Do you know who plays undead moon stalker? Pretty much just me as far as I can tell. So this idea that you have to be meta slave and that everyone is forced into playing the same decks is not entirely accurate.

Also also I finished rank one once upon a time (and also a top 5) with said moonstalker. And again.. as far as I can tell no one was ever able to duplicate my success with the undead moon archetype.

I heard you say something about there not being avenues of play that allow for outwitting and out skilling opponents... and although yes, sometimes that is true sometimes you just lose outright because you are hard countered and there is little you can do.. it’s not always the case. There are plenty of heroes / play styles / matchups that do indeed require massive amounts of skill and experience and do allow for sick big brain 200 IQ out plays.

I’ve been playing for almost 8 years AND I STILL find myself in plenty of situations where I really do not know what I’m supposed to be doing to give myself my best chance of winning.
    Last edited by Nijjis; 04-20-2020 at 02:19 AM.