Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era wiped my account and i had hundreds of cards

Logged into my account today for the first time since 2012 and found out that they completely wiped my account. i had every hero and hundreds of cards that i paid for and now they are all gone. i am addressing it here because it looks like some people have had a hard time getting answers through support through email. My account login info was still the same but all i had when i logged in was a starter pack. Can i please get an answer from the shadow era team ? thanks

Edit - after reaching out to Kyle on telegram he figured out the problem and got my account straight. long story short i was using the wrong email address. thanks guys
    Last edited by poopster77; 04-09-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Afaik accounts are not deleted but suspended so you probably entered a wrong email or pw and the game took you as a new player since this game doesn't ask for mail verification. But, even in the worse scenario where your account was actually deleted, what would you expect after 8 years of not logging in? Most games have measures to delete or suspend accounts after a couple of years of inactivity (at least the ones i tried) so i wouldn't be surprised if i were you. Still try contacting support or come to telegram shadow era chat and ask developers directly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SET Colosal View Post
    Afaik accounts are not deleted but suspended so you probably entered a wrong email or pw and the game took you as a new player since this game doesn't ask for mail verification. But, even in the worse scenario where your account was actually deleted, what would you expect after 8 years of not logging in? Most games have measures to delete or suspend accounts after a couple of years of inactivity (at least the ones i tried) so i wouldn't be surprised if i were you. Still try contacting support or come to telegram shadow era chat and ask developers directly.
    I got in touch with Kyle on telegram and he fixed it for me immediately. i had the wrong email. great response by kyle sorry for the error on my part.
    Last edited by poopster77; 04-09-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.