I believe a mistake was made long ago when Soul Reaper was banned, and then changed.
Please return Soul Reaper back to its original form.

Reason 1. Soul Reaper never prevented play, like mindstalker or other cards which don’t allow opponents to do anything, causing frustration. Simple life gain.

Reason 2. Soul Reaper never made any deck unstoppable. I never heard of Soul Reaper being a problem, in tournaments including WC. Where if there was abuse to be had it would be found there.

Reason 3. While at times Soul Reaper is incredibly powerful, many times it is incredibly useless.

Reason 4. The change to Soul Reaper destroyed Praxis mill. One important staple deck that has never been oppressive and currently has no legs to stand on.

Soul Reaper in its current state does not get played. 4 is too much and 1 per ally is too little.

Return it to original form with maybe a stipulation that a card has to have been discarded this turn to play.

OR

Original text + soul reaper is exiled (I remember something about its synergy with mimic was an issue)

OR

Something else

Just make it usable, close to what it was

I’d also like to hear what people think about this card, maybe what people didn’t specifically like about it