Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Easy grind for first 3 missions in Campaign Hard Mode

This deck can only be used on hard mode because there is no Corrupted Angel to stop Shadow Energy being generated. You need SE to activate Yahari: Valley of Doom, your win condition. So first you have to clear these missions on easy and normal mode.

I tested this for Boris and Amber so far. But, as long as AI doesn't use allies with cost 4 or more, it should work for other human heroes as well because it doesn't have any class cards.

Hero: ...

Allies (0)

Abilities (20):
    4x Shrine of Negatia
    4x Word of the Prophet
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Glimmer of Hope

Items (5):
    1x Loom of Fate
    4x Crystal Shards

Locations (4):
    4x Yahari: Valley of Doom

= 30 cards ~ 10120g

Idea behind the deck is to stall the game using Rain Delay and once AI has played all allies kill them in one swipe with Yahari.
    Gameplan:
    1. Draw and allow to be hit for first couple of turns until you count AI has lethal damage. Look for your combo pieces. You will need 1 Rain Delay, 3 to 4 copies of Shrine of Negatia and 1 copy of Yahari: Valley of Doom. You can sacrifice other copies of these cards, as well as some of the cards that allow you to draw if you have too many of them. You do not need to go for more than 5 resources.
    2. Once AI has lethal play Rain Delay. On the next turn bump it back to your hand with Shrine of Negatia and replay it. Draw more to search for other copies of Shrine. To empty your hand so you can draw more you can play Yahari on turn 4. AI can not use it.
    3. Repeat until AI has played all its cards from hand and deck and then activate Yahari.

*Note: Crystal Shards are good because AI will use it too and it will always discard an ally making the whole process faster for 2 or more turns depending how many cards you let it draw.

For cheaper version replace some of the draw cards with Bazaar and more copies of Loom of Fate. For new players I recommend buying Bad Santa as they can be used in a lot of decks and replace Word of the Prophet/Glimmer of Hope with Bazaar and Loom.

Something like this:

Hero: ...

Allies (0)

Abilities (13):
    4x Shrine of Negatia
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    1x Sinkhole

Items (12):
    4x Loom of Fate
    4x Bazaar
    4x Crystal Shards

Locations (4):
    4x Yahari: Valley of Doom

= 30 cards ~ 6560g

In this deck Sinkhole is just a filler to have a valid deck. You can always sacrifice it and thus replace it with whatever you want if you don't have it in your collection.

You should always win around turn 7. You get 20 gold and 150XP per win.

Screenshot (5).jpgScreenshot (6).jpg
    Last edited by Veles; 10-02-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question

Any update on the method?

I tried with Zhanna, but all 3 missions on hard have 4cc enemies.

I could do it so far with priests by using Tidal Wave, but that's obviously not a choice for other heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for sharing. I guess it will be useful once I get to hards