Close

Threaded View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hypnogician Challenge

Hi all! With over 1 million ShadowTokens linked to my account, I earn about 1500SC every day I log in. I’d love to start sharing that out through sponsoring contests/challenges - this will be the first!

For this first challenge, I’d like you to pull off some cool/interesting combo or series of plays involving the Hypnogician card and record the game and share on YouTube with the hashtags #shadowera and #hypnogician. If you aren’t able to do the latter recording/YouTube part, I’m sure there is someone who can help. Starval will likely be up for it.

Each video that is made and is shared here will get 1000SC for the person who made the plays in the game and 1000SC for whoever recorded the video and got it on YouTube. That could be one person getting 2000SC or it could be shared.

I have no idea how popular this will be, but I think a limit of 4000SC earned per account makes sense.

This challenge lasts until the end of February. When it ends, there will be a special prize for whoever produced the best entry as judged by feedback here and from the admin team. I’ll make the final decision based on the input I get and the winning entry will get 6000 Shadow Tokens from me (split 50:50 if the player was different to who made the video).

If you have any questions, please reply here or ask one of the friendly admins on Telegram and they will get in touch with me if they can’t help directly.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, but most of all hope you have some great fun with this special card I designed.