Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

purchace missing items

(edit: the foils auto went to collection card area. suggested a change so other new purchacers dont go through that. )

bought elemental booster pack, it said 2 foil 1 sleeve 3 of booster cards from xxx deck, i got the boosters but did NOT get the 2 foils, nor the sleeve, in fact cand even see the sleeve pictured (eternal renewal)

the ONLY reason i purchace at all is the foils

what i paid for was :
    http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...roducts_id=590

missing sleeve and foils

sleeve could be just i dont know how to find it to apply it but clearly the foils MENTIONED are not present

my account has 7 cards foil total from rewards not purchace

copy of reciept:

You've made a purchase from*Wulven Game Studios*on Google Play.

Order number:*GPA.3329-0606-2916-86806
    Order date:*Feb. 3, 2020 6:30:36 p.m. MST

ItemPrice

Elemental Starter Bundle (Shadow Era - Trading Card Game)$6.49

Tax:*$0.00Total: $6.49
    Last edited by grummbunger; 02-04-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok i did find the sleeve. as i thought i just did not check in deck, but the 2 premium foils, which like i say is the only reason for the purchace are not there to be opened as i have started opening the other non foil packs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my account is the same email as here. i am mainly offline so this is very inconvenient thankyou. ps yw for workaround i see you applied good stuff it works well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    these 2 foils are fixed, dimension ripper and brutal minotaur so should be in the deck builder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    good to know, i found that the foils AUTO opened. i suggest they allow opening regardless as new purchacers will ALWAYS not get this and opening is part of the reward of purcgaceing. the sleeve is also in deck builder but i suggested it has an added or used marking rather than add. ( i totally believe in avoiding complaints and the sleeve one is one i have seen others feel bad with.)
    hey thanks gor taking the time to help tolerance!
    ps it was the dagger that clued me in that i should look at unuseable cards and foils only, though i had thought i did i must have reset in between without thought... probs two people talking to me about fisgh or something random....
    im goint to edit thread to reflect the fact the purchace worked fine after all.