Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Tome of Knowledge Draw Card Bug (Majiya)

Been slowly getting used to SE after time away through campaign battles.
    My last match as of this post was my Majiya deck vs Moonstalker in the Majiya campaign on Easy 1 star.
    Turn 10, I just used Majiya's ability for damage and draw then noticed my TMK would not let me draw a card (no green border indicating usable) despite having 7 of 7 available resources.
    I played a Shriek of Vengence to destroy Moonstalker's Armor, after finishing my TMK was usable again.
    I will avoid playing for a few days if you have to check logs of my matches, it will be the most recent match I did.

PS - While saving the image of this, I found I had another image of a TMK draw problem vs the AI, this was from October 16, 2018 using my Eladwen vs AI Ter Adun. Not sure if exact same problem.

Image of bug with Majiya, you see Tome not green lit.

Image of bug from October 2018, again Tome not lit.

EDIT - notice weird forum bug, first Moonstalker has no card link but second with 's does.
    Last edited by Storknest; 02-03-2020 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Forum bug noticed
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Your hand is full. Can’t draw if it’s full. Also blocks Retreat into your hand!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Your hand is full. Can’t draw if it’s full. Also blocks Retreat into your hand!
    OK I missed that with Majiya but in the Eladwen linked one beneath it, I had it saved with the title TMK no draw meaning it should have allowed me, was not used yet and only have 1 card in hand.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    OK I missed that with Majiya but in the Eladwen linked one beneath it, I had it saved with the title TMK no draw meaning it should have allowed me, was not used yet and only have 1 card in hand.
    But if i saw right you have only one resource to spend when tok requires 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Both instances have different reasons why ToK isn't working as Gondo and Colosal say. In Maj instance it's because you have full 7 cards in hand, you can never hold more under any circumstance. In Eladwen instance it's because you only have 1 resource when you need 2 to activate ToK like Colosal says.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator