4x Fireball
    4x Portal
    4x Undying Bond

Item (4):
    4x Tombstone Beacon

Location (3):
    3x Kiruth: Thaddeus' Vault

Deck Code: 522896B

This deck is an update on an old seadog deck: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Undead-Majiya

It plays out the same with key difference being I replaced Harbringers (which had poor synergy with the deck) with Popsickles. Only way to freeze opposing allies in this deck is Forgotten Horror, however, Undying Bond will also buff Popsickles attack and paired with Portal he can deal 2+2 damage (or more if you do get to freeze some allies) from hand. You will often have 1cc spare thanks to Beacon although location gives plenty of resource renewal as well. Some other tweaks I did is that I cut Grave Resistance. I found Sustain too taxing on mage hp, and thanks to Portal you should be able to get decent value out of your allies even if they don't stick for a turn. Horror is imo too good with Portal not to run and it also has occasional synergy with Popsickle so I added it as well. While Beacon is slower than Crystal Shards I find it more reliable. And finally I went with some Fireballs as a flexible finisher and early board control option. I did cut one Location and while it is quite important for the deck you don't really need it until turn 5 and drawing multiples is not what you want. Maybe I am wrong but 3 seemed enough in limited numbers of games I had.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice Deck and thanks for sharing!

I have been testing Popsicle with no luck. Can’t wait to try your version!