Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thinning the Herd (Wulven)

Thinning The Herd

Type: Ability
    Cost: 3
    Class: Wulven

Target wulven ally kills target disabled ally and gains +2 base attack.

Rationale:
    Meant to simulate wolves' propensity to target the infirm when they hunt, and give some play to disable effects.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting, although I think it would serve better to have a flavor tweak and maybe be switched over to something like Hunter (although already have Krugal Butcher which works on similar condition). Would work well for Skervox in particular and Hunters also have Poison Arrow to disable. The main reason I don't think it's needed for Wulven is that they already have 2 cards that basically work on the same idea (Death from Above and Torn Apart), and when you add in Now You're Mine that's 3 Wulven cards that allow for insta-kills of varying allies, the disabled condition is interesting, but really only works with Captured Prey in Wulven as far as I can think of. I just don't think they need more insta-kill stuff. Hunter or Rogue might be more apt.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was thinking it was on theme for Wulven, but yeah kinda redundant. Was looking at Lost in the Woods, and thinking that it and Captured Prey don't see much play and it could be a way to encourage them. But reading LitW again, I see it wouldn't work as you can't target the Lost ally. As a aside, you could eat your own disabled allies.

Thanks for giving it thought and commenting ��
    Last edited by d31m; 01-12-2020 at 11:38 PM.