Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Physical Cards Help

Hello everyone,

I bought a bulk lot of WOW cards and there happened to be quite a bit of these cards mixed in. From what I can tell, it's pretty easy to tell the rarity of the cards, but do people collect (buy/sell) these? There doesn't seem to be a lot of listings for them on ebay or anywhere for that matter. Just through the limited cards I went through, I found several Foil Hero and rare cards with quite a few Epic cards. Any information would be appreciated! Someone mentioned a price guide for the cards in the forum but I could find anything

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Physical game is dead these days, only those collectors still buy them and there aren't many.

Here is the guide

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Physical-Cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you! I noticed that the prices don’t include foils. Is that because they are not playable and therefore not as collected?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyjames1981 View Post
    Thank you! I noticed that the prices don’t include foils. Is that because they are not playable and therefore not as collected?
    They are very collectable and in case someone buys physical SE cards would be for the foils. I'd duplicate the price of its normal version.