Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Creativity vs Competiveness

(Let me start with a little warning... My english is horrible, but hope some people still try to read my post and share their opinion)

Few minutes ago: I started the Shadow Era App & saw direct someone rage-ing at the ingame chat...

His problem was that everyone ( of course expect him) would netdeck and use the same decks over and over. Me someone who spend 60%+ of my shadow era time with the deckbuilder was direct a bit triggered, so i looked up his matches & saw he used mostly an undead Raikka on the last days.
    I told him that undead Raikka with some new LL cards isn't something special or hyper creative... His answer where simply that people doesn't use Raikka often & then the continues to complain.

So now my question... Can we call an old deck, just because of few new cards really creative? (Just add new card, no real new combos etc)
    - If no, is it okay to being non-creative if you becomes so more an competive player?
    - If yes, where starts creativity? If i build (as example) my complete own Lance Templar because i know Lance + Templar works good, are i'm then already an creative deckbuilder?

Btw, shout out to seedog... I really like your decks. Probably because whenever i make a new deck, i notice later that you made already an really similar one Btw congratulation, guess the majority of new good deck threads here are from you.
    Last edited by Spieler; 09-27-2019 at 08:56 PM.