Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

When is 3.70 going to be released?

It's now been three months since 3.68 came out. Three months and nothing has changed in the game. I'm not questioning the activity of Kyle and the team he hired because from the SE Improvement List that I check rather frequently it's clear they're doing something. No, what I fear is that they'll keep working until the list is complete, release 3.70 which will look an entirely different game and then disappear again.
    Honestly I'd like more smaller updates (maybe once a month) rather than one giant update once all planets align. Don't take this as an angry post: I'm not angry, just expressing what I think of the current state of things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree. Frequent, smaller releases are beneficial to the players. It doesn't have to be a new feature everytime - a release with only balance changes is good for the game. Development needs to transition from a waterfall approach to an agile approach.

Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Waiting .. I hope this game still have future.. Just like me .. Dont give up guys..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nah don't worry, I'm not giving up. At least not before I have seen all the huge changes devs are preparing.