Close

Thread: Account Reset

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Account Reset

I tried to reset my account with the support tool on the webpage. But I got the following message:

"Sorry, as a security precaution, your player is too high of level to use this feature."

I really want to re-start everything and I wrote to [support@shadowera.com]. Unfortunately, I could not receive any feedback except for the automatic reply below:

"Your request (28385) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

I looked around the forum and realized that I am not the only one who is not getting feedback from the support team. Even though I do understand this is not a very important job to the support team, still it is a very basic job for customer service.

Being really honest, I am seriously thinking about leaving Shadow Era. I am just one customer but, if this is not improved, more customers will leave. Please help me with this simple request so that I can continue playing this great game.
    Last edited by bman25; 09-08-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sadly support takes its time to respond and don't expect a service like in other games. They will come to you soon or later so you gotta be patient. Ifor you wanna restart, just create a new account, to create a new one you don't need to verify the email address so just make up one and that's it.