Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    se164 Pancerz Wieków - Trwałość zmniejszona do 3 (z 6) - this card was rarely played, and now it is the worst card ... what are the changes that weaken cards that were not strong ... and strong cards and heroes are not changed, weakened ... I HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE WHAT I THINK ... VERY REAL MONEY, I INVESTED IN THE GAME ... AND MY COMMENTS HAVE NO MEANING ... DO THE GAME CREATORS RESPOND TO SOMETHING ...? GREETINGS!
    *Two things give the soul the greatest strength: faithfulness to the truth and self-confidence
    Whoever receives the favor with gratitude, repays the first installment(Seneca Elder)
    *Look inside yourself. Inside you there is a source that will never dry out if you can find them
    It is terrible when the soul gets tired of life faster than the body(Marek Aureliusz)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    After you download it to your device, you need to install it with a file manager app or apk installer app. You can try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...philos.apkinst
    Yeah that worked, thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any reason for jade of the forest not having bow attack? She has a bow on her card image...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    A lot of changes to take in here. The pure rewordings should be listed separately to make it easier to digest.

Initial thoughts on balance without testing (not that you can prove anything is truly unplayable without infinite time):

Moonstalker is dead. I don't know why you nerfed him this far when simply putting "This ability can't be activated on your next turn." at the end of his text would address the main issue with him. Especially after you nerfed Full Moon anyway.

Nowhere to Hide and Nocturnal Advantage should have some buff to make up for the fact they no longer take off hidden. You might as well make them into playable cards while you have the chance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since hidden is not exist anymore card like Nowhere to Hide, Nocturnal Advantage, and any card that able to remove hidden right now should be able to cancel Ally that have "can't be attacked" from Valiant Defender, Eleanor, or Sneerkrug.

By the way the new Lay Low is really suck, 3 cc for 1 duration of ambush and stealth. I guess you don't really listen to the player
    Last edited by Rajawali; 08-14-2019 at 02:05 PM.