Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Open Volunteer Position on Design Team

Hi all,

Volunteer design team is looking for new members! We need long term players with significant experience and deep understanding of Shadow Era's game balance and current meta. If you are interested in helping out, pm me @NikVeles on Telegram with following info:

1. Your in game name.
    2. How long you've been playing SE?
    3. What do you consider your greatest achievement in SE (rank, score, tournament play, winning design competition)?
    4. Do you play any other card games?
    5. What is your favorite SE card and why?
    6. Name one card you think is overpowered and why you think so. How would you change the card and how would that change resolve issues it presents in the meta?
    7. Name one card you think is underpowered and why you think so. How would you change the card and how would that change resolve issues it presents in the meta?
    8. Design a new card (it can be of any card type) and make short explanation how would that card impact the game.

If you are not part of our gaming community at Telegram, you can get more info on how to join us here:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Era-Community
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like people are dying to participate
    A1: Evolution in Theory