Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cards changes will take place on August 1, when the new ranking season will begin?

I bought a lot in the real money game because I want Shadow Era to grow because I really like this game..

greetings to all players Shadow Era
    *Two things give the soul the greatest strength: faithfulness to the truth and self-confidence
    Whoever receives the favor with gratitude, repays the first installment(Seneca Elder)
    *Look inside yourself. Inside you there is a source that will never dry out if you can find them
    It is terrible when the soul gets tired of life faster than the body(Marek Aureliusz)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by commbatt View Post
    cards changes will take place on August 1, when the new ranking season will begin?

I bought a lot in the real money game because I want Shadow Era to grow because I really like this game..

greetings to all players Shadow Era
    Changes will go first on test server to be tested for balance. So they will be released on live server some time later.
    Last edited by Veles; 08-01-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Two more cards are to be buffed in this batch of changes:

Drangis, Lord of the Hunt - Ability changed to "Ambush. Each other Hunter ally or Wild ally you control has +1 attack, +1 health and ambush." (from "Ambush. Other friendly Hunter allies have +1 attack, +1 health and ambush.")

Deepwood Bobcat - Added Wild alignment.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla