Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v3.68

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post v3.68

New Features
    - New players do not have to choose a player name before they can start playing
    - Click on "Edit" from your status panel to change your player name, email or password right from within the game
    - The turn start sound effect has been shortened
    - Keyword popups have been added to the merchant and daily chest card

Bugfixes
    - Can't buy or sell Campaign Legendary cards in the merchant, eg Kion, Vull
    - Using Power Surge with Lakmire: Training Outpost incorrectly grants another discounted attachment
    - Power Surge should always do 1 damage first (eg to make Caged Savage be able to attack)
    - Keyword popups in the deckbuilder shouldn't be affected by the state of the last ended game
    - A location with a keyword popup ("different owner") is not rotated correctly

Balance Changes
    sf011 Ascetic of Aldmor – Ability changed to
    While no ability was activated with shadow energy this turn, Ascetic of Aldmor has +1 attack. 0SE: Target opposing ally loses 1 base attack if its controller has resources greater than or equal to yours.
    (from “0SE: Target opposing ally loses 1 base attack if its controller has resources greater than or equal to yours.”)

sf093 Glass Chalice of Knowing – Ability changed to
    2SE: Put the bottom 2 cards of your deck into your hand and then shuffle 1 of them back into your deck.
    (from “2SE: Put the bottom 3 cards of your deck into your hand and then shuffle 2 of them back into your deck.”)

ll006 General of Unaxio – Ability changed to
    When General of Unaxio is summoned, you may seek an attachment that can't attach to a hero and place it on top of your deck: if you control no attachments, draw a card.
    (from “When General of Unaxio is summoned, you may seek an attachment that can't attach to a hero.”)

ll020 Towering Brute – Ability changed to
    Towering Brute has +2 attack while damaged. Opposing allies have -2 attack and meek the turn they enter play.
    (from “Towering Brute has +2 attack while damaged. Opposing allies have -2 attack the turn they enter play.”)

ll067 Suspended Animation – Ability changed to
    Target item or ally with ice attack in a graveyard is returned to play under your control as a Homunculus ally with 2 ice base attack, 3 health and no abilities: all opposing allies are frozen for 1 turn.
    (from “Target item in a graveyard is returned to play under your control as a Homunculus ally with 2 ice base attack, 3 health and no abilities: all opposing allies are frozen for 1 turn.”)

ll089 Knight of the Crimson Dusk – Ability changed to
    Once per turn, when damage is dealt to Knight of the Crimson Dusk, your hero heals 2 damage. Once per turn, when damage is dealt to your hero, Knight of the Crimson Dusk gains +1 health and has +2 attack until the start of your next turn.
    (from “When damage is dealt to Knight of the Crimson Dusk, your hero heals 2 damage. Once per turn, when damage is dealt to your hero, Knight of the Crimson Dusk gains +1 health and has +2 attack until the start of your next turn.”)

ll090 Adlard the Just – Health reduced to 6 (from 8).

ll183 Anmor: Garina Road – Ability changed to
    The first ally with cost 5 or greater you summon each turn costs you 1 less resource. 2SE: If you control no allies, seek an ally with cost 5 or greater. // The first ally with cost 5 or greater you summon each turn costs you 1 less resource. 0SE: If there are no opposing allies, take control of this location.
    (from “Allies with cost 4 or greater cost you 1 less resource to summon. 2SE: If you control no allies, seek an ally with cost 5 or greater. // Allies with cost 4 or greater cost you 1 less resource to summon. 0SE: If there are no opposing allies, take control of this location.”).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good work! The Chalice nerf looks a bit overkill but I don't think there is any way to balance it better. Probably something like same ability but +1cc cost would have been a better way to screw the t2 chalice t3 devoted knight and t4 tidal wave perfect start.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This could be classified as a bug: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....chest-location
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unfortunately we had to resubmit iOS due to a technical issue, it is now expected to be live Friday or Saturday...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v3.68 is now available on all platforms

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please update the game news screen and make a post on the official facebook page so that players know there is a new version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    General of Unaxio doesn't show the card he seeks.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

the best card game

the best card game ... in which it is worth investing and buying for real money ... I'm happy that the game is developing very well

when are new cards planned?
    Last edited by commbatt; 07-07-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I selected Open Orders from the Merchant screen and it just hung on "Contacting Server ..." for 5 minutes. There was no way out of the screen as the Close button didn't work, so I just left it on that screen ...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I left it and forgot about it. Remembered an hour later and it's still stuck so I will kill the app. This is on Mac, by the way.