Close

Thread: v3.671

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post v3.671

Change log for v3.6710
    May 18, 2019

NEW FEATURES
    + Integrated card market - know your inventory at a glance, and buy and sell from one screen with comprehensive filters
    + Blockchain card exchange - buy and sell blockchain singles for SHDW on a player-driven exchange
    + New "Sell Extras" button - easily sell your extra cards with one click

Note: this version is multiplayer compatible with v3.67 to act as a "soft launch" for the blockchain card exchange. Bugfixes and balance changes will follow shortly in v3.68

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since the last update, Every time I've tried to enter in Merchant, the game stopped to work.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdhemarAR View Post
    Since the last update, Every time I've tried to enter in Merchant, the game stopped to work.
    Which Merchant screen (main one with menu or Buy Cards or something else?) and which platform?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In the main menu. Every time I enter, the screen hangs with the message "loading". I use the Moto G5s with Android 8.1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Change log for v3.6710
    May 18, 2019

NEW FEATURES
    + Integrated card market - know your inventory at a glance, and buy and sell from one screen with comprehensive filters
    + Blockchain card exchange - buy and sell blockchain singles for SHDW on a player-driven exchange
    + New "Sell Extras" button - easily sell your extra cards with one click

Note: this version is multiplayer compatible with v3.67 to act as a "soft launch" for the blockchain card exchange. Bugfixes and balance changes will follow shortly in v3.68
    One of the features missing from the new card market is the ability to filter blockchain cards for sell. I've had a handful of blockchain cards listed for sale at cheap prices for a while. For one thing, interest in the blockchains has not taken off. But I wonder if players could easily filter to see any blockchain cards listed for sale would increase the "trading"?