Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is there too much hero?

Is there too much hero?

No doubt because it is interesting to have a diversie but at what price? Some heroes have a synergy, a combo and others have absolutely nothing. One of my favorite heroes is Vess Swifthands. If have looked at his ability he is considered the master of attachments. And yet, there is no card created for this hero and no synergy in that way. You have the priests: a healer, a purifier and a paladin who are by far the best base attachment hero. Rather than creating cards in the sense of these heroes you have given them all the attachment side with cards like Zailen Scholar, Templar Adventist, Zailen Crusader, General Of Unaxio, Incense Of Atonement, Tome Of Blessing, Life-Infusing Scepter, For Unaxio, Divine Connection, Arada jewels, Embers Of The Just, and more. Not to mention neutral or human cards. Vess has Braxnorian Veteran, Lythite Coating and some neutral or shadow cards that look nothing like Radiant Wisp, Mystic Of The Vale and many other human cards. Short! Many heroes need a lot of love and many more should be more conceptual like Zhanna Mist who is one of the masters of attachment under a healer hat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always thought that 32 heroes were too many but st this point when we got them for so long, it would be hard to erase them from the game (specially when someone talks about new cards, first thing most players mention is new heroes).

I agree that some heroes need more specific cards and we also should have special exclusive cards for each hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hero

too many heroes is an accurate judgment. But how to minimize this in the fastest way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thaonhipili View Post
    too many heroes is an accurate judgment. But how to maximize these teeth whitening kits in the fastest way
    I don't know. I always like to have many options. Makes for a deeper experience, no?
    Last edited by ManuelB; 09-02-2023 at 06:48 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    any update