Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In game guild system

Every time I play other game I see this implemented which makes me wonder how difficult this could be to be brought to SE. This, added to a daily quest system should be a great improvement to the game and I doubt is too hard to code.
    I bet is not even necessary to add many features, just that some tag names will be exclusive for guild members, also automatic sleeves and play mats for the guild members with the same cost but without having to ask to support. A guild weekly raid could work too against a random boss but this last option is not important either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From what I know guilds are not an urgent feature so it might still take months. However, they're going to be implemented sooner or later.
    For now, Kyle and his dev team has been focusing on new player experience, menu interface, Unity upgrade and special ingame effects. I believe all these things will come over the next two or three updates so I'm staying tuned for them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Morrison View Post
    From what I know guilds are not an urgent feature so it might still take months. However, they're going to be implemented sooner or later.
    For now, Kyle and his dev team has been focusing on new player experience, menu interface, Unity upgrade and special ingame effects. I believe all these things will come over the next two or three updates so I'm staying tuned for them.
    We've been getting that same response for years and at the end we don't get the easy nor the hard stuff. I think is time to work on the easy part first and then go for the more difficult and expensive.