Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New Tutorial Mode for SE

As I have observed, SE never had a proper tutorial mode where beginners could learn the fundamentals of the game and obtain rewards as well after completing these tutorial modes which is usually the standard in most TCGs that I play like MTG Arena for example. The current mode which is the campaign doesn't really help the beginner players to understand the basics of the game in my opinion. Things such as sac choices, how to use your resources wisely, different card abilities, etc need to be properly explained in the tutorial mode. Please create a proper tutorial mode for SE as soon as possible.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with it, as of now the tutorial isn't very helpful. In my opinion the tutorial should be campaign allies vs campaign allies, before the player gets to choose their first hero.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne21Ray View Post
    As I have observed, SE never had a proper tutorial mode where beginners could learn the fundamentals of the game and obtain rewards as well after completing these tutorial modes which is usually the standard in most TCGs that I play like MTG Arena for example. The current mode which is the campaign doesn't really help the beginner players to understand the basics of the game in my opinion. Things such as sac choices, how to use your resources wisely, different card abilities, etc need to be properly explained in the tutorial mode. Please create a proper tutorial mode for SE as soon as possible.
    This is on Kyle's todo list. Not sure why it hasn't been prioritised to be delivered before the marketing push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro