Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: v3.66

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I found out the installer problem was an issue with full drives on some of our cdn servers. So usa was fine, but uk and japan had problems. I cleared out all the years of previous builds, and it should be working again now!

The gameplay sync error seems to be a problem with an exiled javelin. I will verify and then release a fix as 3.67 along with some other blockchain cards tweaks and properly reduced durability of Heavy Ballista.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Thanks, I found out the installer problem was an issue with full drives on some of our cdn servers. So usa was fine, but uk and japan had problems. I cleared out all the years of previous builds, and it should be working again now!

The gameplay sync error seems to be a problem with an exiled javelin. I will verify and then release a fix as 3.67 along with some other blockchain cards tweaks and properly reduced durability of Heavy Ballista.
    Works now, thanks
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

v3.66

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Excellent. Please fix the Power Surge bug with Caged Savage as well as it's a cool combo. Likely the 1 damage from PS just needs to have 0 delay and resolve fully before trying to launch the attack.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the issue might be that it doesn't let you choose an attack target when you cast it if the ally can't attack, so I guess just always have it let you choose 2 targets if there is an opposing ally available to attack.