Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: v3.66

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post v3.66

Change log for v3.6600
    March 23, 2019

NEW FEATURES

+ Blockchain cards purchasable with Shadow Tokens! Shadow Era becomes the "first properly tokenized game on Waves!"

BALANCE CHANGES

ll055 Braxnorian Weaponsmith - Ability changed to "When Braxnorian Weaponsmith is summoned, you may seek a weapon with cost 4 or less and place it on top of your deck. If that weapon's cost is 3 or less, draw a card." (from "When Braxnorian Weaponsmith is summoned, you may seek a weapon with cost 4 or less.")

ll060 Nanaya, Yari Conqueror - Ability changed to "Your weapons and non-Yari Warrior allies have +1 attack. Once per turn, when another friendly ally leaves combat with an opposing ally, Nanaya attacks that opposing ally if able." (from "Friendly non-Yari Warrior allies have +1 attack. Once per turn, when another friendly ally leaves combat with an opposing ally, Nanaya attacks that opposing ally if able.")

ll098 Black Market - Ability changed to "Allies and items you do not own cost you 2 less resources to summon. 4: Draw a card from target opponent's deck." (from "Allies, items and abilities you do not own cost you 2 less resources to summon. 4: Draw a card from target opponent's deck.").

ll107 Crusher of the Weak - Health reduced to 4 (from 5).

ll119 Power Surge - Ability changed to "Attach to target friendly ally until the end of the turn. That ally has +2 attack and +5 health. When Power Surge is summoned, that ally takes 1 damage and attacks target opposing ally if able." (from "Attach to target friendly ally. That ally has +2 attack, +5 health and it is killed at the end of your turn. When Power Surge is summoned, that ally attacks target opposing ally if able.")

ll174 Heavy Ballista - Durability reduced to 2 (from 3). Ability changed to "Once per turn, when a friendly ally with cost 4 or greater is summoned, Heavy Ballista and that ally gain +1 base attack." (from "When a friendly ally with cost 4 or greater is summoned, Heavy Ballista and that ally gain +1 base attack.")

ll175 Gemstone Javelin - Ability changed to "0SE: Target opposing ally takes X damage, where X is Gemstone Javelin's attack + durability. Gemstone Javelin is destroyed, or exiled if its base attack is 2 or greater." (from "0SE: Target opposing ally takes X damage, where X is Gemstone Javelin's attack + durability. Gemstone Javelin is destroyed.")

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK time to try it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In absence of a bug thread for this yet, I'll report that allies no longer have exhaust animation when summoned or after attacking. Makes stuff look quite confusing.

Edit: Same for heroes attacking. No exhaust overlay. Will have to test if other effects are also broken.
    Last edited by tman507; 03-23-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Confirmed the missing exhaust overlay. It's just a visual problem though, but big enough issue to warrant a hotfix. Should be updated today as 3.661

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sync errors are occurring. I had one Veles vs NamelessOne7

I also read in chat other players reporting them.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it possible to implement force update to avoid majority still on older version and limited player base when new version is released?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    Is it possible to implement force update to avoid majority still on older version and limited player base when new version is released?
    We used to update the in-game waiting for opponent's message to tell people to do so. That was pretty effective. Hopefully that's been done (I have no old client to check).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another pretty key bug: Heavy Ballista still has 3 durability. New effect works properly, old durability still present.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think this is Weaponsmith issue. Just watched a game with no changed cards between Lance and Skervox having sinc error. It showed Skervox played Decoy Trap as if it were Gambit. then follow it up with actual Gambit.

Blobnappy vs zubozubo

Other games that ended recently in a draw:
    Optimus321 vs Meison81
    Galaxy Starlight vs Barate
    Barate vs BT Oraytjake

Repport from TG:

I don't think this is Weaponsmith issue. Just watched a game with no changed cards between Lance and Skervox having sinc error. It showed Skervox played Decoy Trap as if it were Gambit. then follow it up with actual Gambit.

Blobnappy vs zubozubo

Optimus321 vs Meison81
    Barate vs BT Oraytjake

Report from another player on TG:

I just played a game. The opponent used assassination which then dropped into a wierd position at the side of the graveyard. I clicked this and assassination just froze in the middle of my screen. Opponent conceded. I then went into re-watch the game and it is showing different cards being used. Odd!!!
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post

Blobnappy vs zubozubo

Optimus321 vs Meison81
    Barate vs BT Oraytjake

Repport from TG:

Blobnappy vs zubozubo

Optimus321 vs Meison81
    Barate vs BT Oraytjake

Report from another player on TG:

I just played a game. The opponent used assassination which then dropped into a wierd position at the side of the graveyard. I clicked this and assassination just froze in the middle of my screen. Opponent conceded. I then went into re-watch the game and it is showing different cards being used. Odd!!!
    Oh. Well at least we can conclude 3.65 was fine as it was out for 2 months without this trouble. Hopefully the cause can be found soon as it doesn't look like much went into 3.66.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro