Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Telegram is so 2010's and Discord is 2020's.

But since SE is a game from 2010 (and most players are) so just stick with Telegram.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that is better......will be an improve for the game to do this cuse discord will tell to others when we play Shadow Era......and we can stay in TG too with no problem......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do not use any messengers on my smartphone. The main reason is that it is easy to hack your phone and get your data such as text messages. Maybe it is paranoia but I have read this article https://celltrackingapps.com/read-text-messages-without-installing-software/, checked my phone, and detected one of such apps installed. I think that it was installed and run by my girl but I do not want to believe in this. Maybe, it was installed with any other apps I downloaded from the market. In any case, I do not want anyone to read my messages so such a decision was taken. But, speaking about PC desktop messengers I use Telegram.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mullertyler View Post
    I do not use any messengers on my smartphone. The main reason is that it is easy to hack your phone and get your data such as text messages. Maybe it is paranoia but I have read this article https://celltrackingapps.com/read-text-messages-without-installing-software/, checked my phone, and detected one of such apps installed. I think that it was installed and run by my girl but I do not want to believe in this. Maybe, it was installed with any other apps I downloaded from the market. In any case, I do not want anyone to read my messages so such a decision was taken. But, speaking about PC desktop messengers I use Telegram.
    With that way of thinking you shouldn't have internet at all. You just gotta be careful on not sharing your pw or start using complicated pw so it's harder to hack. Hackers go after victims that would give them money and not after random people in social media

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agree with you, I also prefer more telegram. It is a little bit easier for using than Discord. But if I play the game I move to Discord)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Discord will be the best option over the telegram. Because discord has the best features more than a telegram. Thank you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Discord has its own advantages whereas Telegram also published some new features hand by hand. Both these two applications are awesome as of now. .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Considering the various opinions on Discord and Telegram, have you thought about conducting a poll to gauge the community's preference and make a decision based on majority feedback?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is a shadow era room in discord and no one use it so I guess the decision was taken long before the argue began