Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    I remember hearing about some issues with deck lists using blockchain cards. Were these issues resolved in a patch?
    I could not verify any issues with decks using blockchain cards... I have a ton of decks and can use blockchain heroes properly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have feedback regarding blockchain pack purchase but it can be applied to how merchant handles pack opening in general. I recommend to separate GUI for buying and opening packs completely. So merchant section would have option to buy individual packs, and you get to choose the number of packs you want, instead of buying one by one and opening them right away. Then have a separate section somewhere where you open packs. This would help in case of blockchain packs as their delivery won't interrupt whatever else you are doing in the game. Once you get them, the pack will show in that new game section where all packs you buy or get as reward will show up.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And blockchain layer overlaps awkwardly with weapons when hero is attacking.

Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla