Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Actual no idea what happened!

I have 2 Camouflaged Foe face down. He has 5 resources. He plays Brax Temptress (leaving 3cc for him). This triggers my first Foe but with 0 attack. The animation then appears to trigger something for Temptress but also reduces my opponents resources to 0. I have attached a video to show what happens.

Last edited by BT FizzyBurnsRed; 01-14-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ummm, I'm gonna go with something just straight up broke there, cause I have no clue what happened either. Only possibility is that because Temptress would've gotten Defender from Battle Hardened, that wound up confusing Camouflaged Foe when he tried to auto-attack, although I'm not even sure why that would happen, usually something with Ambush attacking something with Defender just causes the Defender not to work (not reduce attack to 0, like happened to Foe), although maybe that only applies for regular attacks and not auto-attacks by an opponent's card on your turn. Also doesn't explain their resources going to 0, although that might have been them trying to activate The Last Harvest, but it didn't animate correctly to show it lose a durability.

Very weird one for sure.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Strange indeed and I'm pretty sure is a bug.

Thanks for reporting in the forum cause I saw a lot of people with similar issues talking about it in telegram or global but never reporting in here where it matters.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Most likely a command went missing from the server log which happens roughly 1/5000 games due to transmission issues (other very weird stuff has been traced back to this), but if you can make this happen again then maybe there is some bug with one of these cards.