Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Great, I will delete your forum account then lol
    Nice that you take so much enjoyment out of it. I had supported SE for a long time, both financially and in conversations. Never again. My app is deleted for good and I won't be back here again either. So enjoy deleting my forum account...as that seems to give you some weird sort of pleasure. To everyone else, I hope you continue enjoying the game, but most of all, I'm sure it's the community of players that keeps you coming back. Thanks for the memories!
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Nice that you take so much enjoyment out of it. I had supported SE for a long time, both financially and in conversations. Never again. My app is deleted for good and I won't be back here again either. So enjoy deleting my forum account...as that seems to give you some weird sort of pleasure. To everyone else, I hope you continue enjoying the game, but most of all, I'm sure it's the community of players that keeps you coming back. Thanks for the memories!
    This is now the 4th time you said you deleted the app in this thread. So... Good luck to you sir.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle,

I think it’s likely he deleted the app but enjoyed/enjoys the community here. SM has been here a long time and was fair in his critique of deck idea, long-term game health, balance issues, etc. over the years and was friendly in QM’s. This game has many strong advocates who have contributed greatly to the health of the game and helping beginners here. When those same people express frustration they shouldn’t be dismissed lightly.

Best Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have always welcomed constructive critism, but when any user repeats that they have deleted the game 3 times in the same thread, then they should expect to get a temporary ban as per the "Spamming or Trolling" section of the Code of Conduct. Like it or not, upholding the CoC is the only way to foster a good community free of haters and those just wanting to stir up trouble.