Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Preview of Balance Changes for 3.65

Hi all,

Based on community feedback and performance of the newest cards, we've decided on following changes to improve overall balance of the game.

Isadora Stormrage - Ability changed to "When you summon a Mage ability, Isadora is readied. When Isadora attacks an ally on your turn, ability damage to opposing allies is increased by 1 until the end of the turn. 1: Target opposing hero or ally takes 2 electrical damage." (from "When you summon an ability, Isadora is readied. When Isadora attacks an ally on your turn, ability damage to opposing allies is increased by 1 until the end of the turn. 1: Target opposing hero or ally takes 2 electrical damage.").

Eye of the Dark Forest - Durability reduced to 1 (from 2).

Gemstone Javelin - Class restricted to Warrior and Elemental. Durability increased to 4 (from 3). Ability changed to "0SE: Target opposing ally takes X damage, where X is Gemstone Javelin's attack + durability. Gemstone Javelin is destroyed." (from "0SE: Target opposing ally takes X damage, where X is Gemstone Javelin's attack + durability. Gemstone Javelin is destroyed at the end of the turn.")

Lilyt of Orem - Casting cost reduced to 5 (from 6 ). Attack reduced to 2 (from 3). Health reduced to 7 (from 9). Ability activation reduced to 2 (from 3).

Jace Mortlock - Health increased to 7 (from 6).

Axiom the Soulless - Ability activation reduced to 1 (from 2).
    Last edited by Veles; 12-28-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't wait to see how this affects meta.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok balance although I'm not fine with eye change .. but that's just only coz I like wulven. Not wulven company, wulven class.
    I thought some older cards might be revived .. there were few nice suggestions from community.. especially from twilight vanila who spend a lot of time ��
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still not enough to make me want to play anymore

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First make some bad classes playable and then make them unplayable again? Sorry for GB, he's back to being complete trash. BS was the best card for activating Isadora abi.
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for the quick response, we appreciate all of your efforts, guys.

I never liked to comment changes that are only on the paper and not seen in the action yet, but what I can say is that, at least, it sounds better than it was.

One Question though, and I know many are interested in it. It is maybe not related to this thread specifically, but to balance/card changes in general.

Do you guys have any plans for returning the banned cards with some reworks/adjustments?

IMHO banning card for good is not the most elegant way, especially in a digital card games were you can take so many advantages of it.
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by meeklosh View Post
    Thank you for the quick response, we appreciate all of your efforts, guys.

I never liked to comment changes that are only on the paper and not seen in the action yet, but what I can say is that, at least, it sounds better than it was.

One Question though, and I know many are interested in it. It is maybe not related to this thread specifically, but to balance/card changes in general.

Do you guys have any plans for returning the banned cards with some reworks/adjustments?

IMHO banning card for good is not the most elegant way, especially in a digital card games were you can take so many advantages of it.
    That decision is up to token holders and/or future directors and DT will act according to that decision.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why not just restrict to one per deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a rothem player, I thought Nerf javelin will kill rothem and javelin itself immediately,,,,4cc jav only can be used once(destroyed after use abilty)and jav + plunderer only create 3 damages in one attack,4cc is looks expensive,3 damages that's same as plunderer​ takes other weapons like splinth where it's only 3cc cheaper than jav,
    And cant attack twice hurts rothem much while that just effectively when rothem use it ability for 5se, it's huge se needed.
    I prefer nerf javelin only for Shadow heroes and restricted class to warrior and elemental without any changes of ability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
    As a rothem player, I thought Nerf javelin will kill rothem and javelin itself immediately,,,,4cc jav only can be used once(destroyed after use abilty)and jav + plunderer only create 3 damages in one attack,4cc is looks expensive,3 damages that's same as plunderer​ takes other weapons like splinth where it's only 3cc cheaper than jav,
    And cant attack twice hurts rothem much while that just effectively when rothem use it ability for 5se, it's huge se needed.
    I prefer nerf javelin only for Shadow heroes and restricted class to warrior and elemental without any changes of ability
    You can still attack twice, but you need to Attack first and then activate its ability. With the increase of Durability the damage output would still be the same with previous version