This is an updated version from my deck used in American Regional which earned me a 2nd place in the event.

Hero: Gwenneth Truesight

Allies (15):
2x Krugal Braggart
4x Layarian Knight
3x Priest of the Light
4x Snowland Spotter
2x Viska, The Scarlet Blade

Abilities (11):
3x Sinkhole
4x Hunter's Gambit
4x Survivalist

Items (13):
4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow
3x Helm of Saymeht
4x Gemstone Javelin
2x Soul Seeker

= 39 cards

The main idea is to make the best use of Javelin for board control. With Gwen’s ability, Javelin can deal 8 + 3 damages, and a revived Javelin by Helm can deal 7 + 3 damages.

Deck plays like a semi-solo deck. You keep the board under control whilst doing some ping damages to face every turn.

Some card explanation below:

Braggart/Knight: decent 2cc allies with solid bodies. Mainly for distraction.
Potl: Disrupt your opponent timing to use hero’s ability. Particularly useful against BF.
Sinkhole: I have use this card in place of Seductress. As a main tech card for Shold: Tempest Gore, Sinkhole also improves your early game for a solid start.
Survivalist: The main draw engine of this deck. It generates crazy amount of card advantage with Javelin and Helm.

Hint:
Javelin, Helm, Survivalist and Spotter all takes up the 4cc spot. So you need to play which card to play first. Based on my experience, the best sequence is Survivalist > Javelin > Spotter > Helm, this will generate most card for you over the long run, subjected that you are not facing aggro.