Hello, I want to share my version of this deck type. It is a pretty old archetype but still very strong and effective. I used this deck at the WC with a decent result (2nd at day 1 and overall a Top8 finish). Overall its probably my favorite deck.

Hero: Banebow (41 cards)

Ally (21):
4x Harbinger of the Lost
3x Krugal Braggart
3x Death Mage Thaddeus
3x Death Collector
3x Cryptspawn Tormentor
1x Der'kan, the Bone King
4x Forgotten Horror

Ability (8):
3x Sacrificial Lamb
4x Hunter's Gambit
1x Ley Line Nexus

Item (11):
4x Necromancer's Shroud
3x Weevil-tipped Crossbow
1x Stun Turret
3x Soul Seeker

Deck Code: 653813B

An innovation to common Banebow builds is the use of Braggart as second T2 drop. I think it is the best ally for going second, especially for Banebow. He can beat for example knight, bandit, shaman, trapper and kriss without T3 support. But he can also „prepare“ 3hp allies for a T3 ability kill. Besides that he is better than fearstling against warriors or subdue mages which i expected.

In my opinion Weevil-tipped Crossbow is a great T3 or T4 drop, since he can help to kill an opponent’s drop and simplify a later shroud play. Besides that, it helps also against a T5 Anklebreaker without much tempo loss.

Overall i decided to use a very low count of tech. I like the pretty aggressive way to play and so it is more consistent. With shrouds and a bow it is also possible to play around many threats. Horror is a cool stop for big allies. So i waive Tech cards like a second LLn, a second Turret, The Perfect Shot or Vision of Endia.

I chose this deck for the WC, since there are hardly unbeatable mus and I didn’t expect heavy healing priests. Of course Crusher and eye can be a problem but with a decent draw there are ways to play around. (For example horror or tons of ping damage)
I was confident that the deck performs well against Javilin decks even without much tech since it is very aggressive and don’t need the board to deal damage.
Feel free to ask if you have further questions – have fun!