This deck is not exactly the same deck that I got the streak with a few months ago, but it is the same at the core and has been tuned for the current meta. I would have posted sooner, but it was on my list of decks for the WC this year. It ended up as my 2nd choice and I think that it is still very strong.

Hero: Lance Shadowstalker (40 cards)

Ally (29):
4x Skilled Ironmonger
4x Night Owl
4x Rabble Rouser
4x Tainted Oracle
2x Braxnorian Soldier
2x Dhalia Blackrose
3x Eriss Fateweaver
2x Nathanias, People's Champion
2x Oliver Fagin
2x Kion the Magnificent

Ability (4):
2x Stop, Thief!
2x Anarchic Looting

Item (6):
4x Anklebreaker
2x Dagger of Unmaking

Deck Code: 1163537B

This deck is similar in many ways to the other Lance deck that I posted earlier this year. A lot of the tips and advice there is relevant for this list. Here is the link to that build: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....unner-Up-Lance
I’ll just talk about the difference that this version has. Mainly it is the addition of Rabble Rouser and Skilled Ironmonger. It took a while for people, myself included, to figure out how to use rouser, but she is great for Lance. She adds to the ally-based draw theme that the previous versions of the deck relied on previously, while helping out with a questionable early game. She can also buff allies like Oliver and Dhalia to take out some tougher fatties. All this and she is also not a terrible choice to use Lance’s ability on since she hits pretty hard the turn she enters play. Overall she is a great addition for Lance. Ironmonger is just here because of the synergy with Rouser. With fta, it on t2 plus rouser on t3 kills most the important 2cc allies in the meta. Also, without fta this can kill a lot of key 3cc allies as well.

As far as some of the other changes they are mainly just meta calls. Eriss has become extremely important in a lot of common matchups, so she gets an extra slot. Kion is also a great card and I found that I was saccing Nathanias too often to have 3 copies. Assassination isn’t really needed anymore. I go with a 2-2 split with Looting and Stop, Thief! now because I have seen less Baduruu and Amber where Thief is better, but both of them were in the top 8 at WC so that may change in the future.

The main question that I still have with this list is whether Braxnorian Soldier is worth the slots right now. I have tested 2 Nightshade in this slot to combo with Rouser, but since I decided on a different deck for worlds I haven’t figured it out for sure. Feel free to give it a test and let me know your thoughts.

As always feel free to leave questions here or PM me on telegram if you have any questions or comments about the deck.