Close

Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shold: Tempest Gorge

Hey just wanted to share some thoughts about Shold: Tempest Gorge my new favorite card from this set. in my previous post about Gemstone Jevelin i said that jevelin is my fav card so far but nah now my mind changed now im searching for cards to counter it .. so im looking at this location and its so good im using it on wulwens and serena also found that in my twilight mix victor this works also fine not only gives some counter play against attachments and item recycle but does help return twilights to hand instead of killing them.. and u can haste again .. please share some deck ideas about this location
    Last edited by Arch1Q89; 12-07-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, this card really works well in Rogue deck, especially with Coercion which you can use it to steal opponent ally easily

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm sure I'm over thinking this but I don't get his card. Items are being exiled at random it seems and no way to stop it short of playing a new land. Owner side says "when" an item is destroyed it is exiled. Fine. the other says "sustain 1cc" I would think that I have to spend 1 resource every turn to keep it in play? I dont see how to do this. example. Bazzar - sometimes it stays for a few rounds sometimes it exiles after the 1st round. Am I suppose to just end my turn with resource = to 1cc per my items in play?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have to end turn with the resources to pay the sustain. So if you have multiple items out itll pay the sustain automatically from left to right on board until you run out of resources.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good cards and yeah, rogues can use it well.