The regionals were concluded on Sunday!... and I’m just posting about it now -_- real life work baby.

Anyhow, a big thank you for all who participated and an even greater congratulations to those who have advanced into the worlds finals after claiming he top 4 spots of each regional. The winners of each respective Regional are as follows,

Asia:

1. KA a nobody
2. RS Chaconne (dropped)
3. A1 Fake Kiki
4. BT EmirD
5. TJ Scout (in due to Chaconne drop)

America:

1. RS Flameborn
2. A1 Surprise
3. Observador
4. A1 Juka

Europe:

1. BT Nocturnal
2. RS Seadog
3. Vito
4. BT Legolas42

I will post the winning decks of each regional after the Worlds Finals just in case they would like to use them still for the big show!

For those of you who signed up after the dead line, I will refund you your Shadow Crystals. The page should have been closed so it is not your fault.

Again, I am slowly getting to the prizes from regionals as it has been my day off. We just had to make sure we get information out for the World Finals first. Please give me time. I have to do it one player at a time T_T

For those who didn’t join the regionals due to the 500 Shadow Crystals buy in, please look to my signature on how to join our online community. This way it is easier for you to join larger scale events and to qualify without having to open up your wallet!

Again, thanks to everyone for making it such an eventful weekend.

Good luck to those that advanced!