Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Kolodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Venice
    Posts
    130
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    [Balance] Isadora Stormrage

    Isadora Stormrage should not be readied more than 1 or 2 times per turn.
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,077
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolodi View Post
    Isadora Stormrage should not be readied more than 1 or 2 times per turn.
    I keep a swing with Anklebreaker ready for it!

  3. #3
    Cerddorion
    Guest
    I mean, really, out of 10 games, how many times can that combo go off? no more than 3 or 4 i'd bet

  4. #4
    DP Visionary SET Colosal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Argentina GMT-3
    Posts
    6,534
    Tournaments Joined
    38
    Tournaments Won
    2
    I'm ok with this change. I don't feel it too powerful right now but it will become an issue with time since is the closest to OTK combo deck we have now.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kylt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GMT+9
    Posts
    1,190
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolodi View Post
    Isadora Stormrage should not be readied more than 1 or 2 times per turn.
    Why?
    IGN: Kyltz

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    108
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Real problem is gravebone. He makes isadora a good run for its money. I suggest making it untargetable when in gy if it becomes too consistent.

  7. #7
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,044
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by neratza713 View Post
    Real problem is gravebone. He makes isadora a good run for its money. I suggest making it untargetable when in gy if it becomes too consistent.
    So the prophecy of Gravebone becoming Tier0 is finally true?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Easy. Cost shadow energy instead of resource for her ability. The overpowering is from combo of Isadora and leash of life, not Isa alone.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    how do you combat her ... aside from anklebreaker. I have just come back to playing after a hiatus of about four or five years ... and I have run up against her a couple of times. I can't figure out a strategy - especially as Gravebone keeps bringing her back.

  10. #10
    DP Visionary Shadow Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,874
    Tournaments Joined
    5
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ap.cymru View Post
    how do you combat her ... aside from anklebreaker. I have just come back to playing after a hiatus of about four or five years ... and I have run up against her a couple of times. I can't figure out a strategy - especially as Gravebone keeps bringing her back.
    I recommend returning to hiatus
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •