Items (10):
    3x Crown of Ages
    4x Pithing Spear
    1x Spectral Sabre
    2x Gemstone Javelin

= 42 cards ~ 12040g

Import Code: 853072B

ok so this is my take on Ravager Logan.

Logan got some great toys overall in LL. Spear is still pretty clutch weapon for him but now you can pair it with War Cry to help feed your draw. Javelin was recently introduced and it a decent weapon for him to especially with the option to use it as Ability damage (doesn’t trigger death off his hero ability) but also as fodder for Zealot and Hound. Carnage is one of my favorite new cards for Logan and goes great with some of the harder to kill ravager allies to help boost their attack. also this can be destroyed as fodder and replaced with new copy for cheap which can also boost weapon attacks. Brakkong isn’t needed but you can have a number of attachments/items out to get his cost very low. The none ravager allies are fairly important to logan as well to ensure he can have a weapon when needed. Yari Plunderer is an amazing card when coupled with logan’s ability for helping retake a board giving you a one use weapon (except javelin) while putting an ally on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Nice deck as always. Thanks for sharing!

Do you think Ravager is better than Yari for Logan?
    yari are pretty good with logan too they just play differently i have a deck pre javelin but i’ll update it with some playing before posting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!