4x Crippling Blow
2x Bad Santa
4x Blood Frenzy
3x Smashing Blow
1x Groundshift

Items:
4x Jeweler's Dream
2x War Flail

I've recently become more active and tried to use my ~3.60 Amber deck, and received middling results. When I was last active, my deck was pretty stacked with 3-cost cards, and I was able to keep a solid tempo against most of my match-ups. Since I've been playing in the 3.63 environment, I've felt like my deck and playstyle have been lacking and out of sync.

My deck used to have Layarian Diplomats instead of Knights and Groundshift, Sabreen instead of Brax Weaponsmith, and two Viskas instead of one. I started to change my deck as I struggled with attachment decks, recovering my own lost tempo, and losing board control to harder hitting 6-cost allies. Recently, I've felt like my deck has been both too slow and too weak to keep up with most decks at or above 250. Any suggestions - holistic or otherwise - would be appreciated.

Additionally, I'm looking for a few pieces of advice:
  1. Has Amber's play philosphy changed with the release of the newest cards (i.e. is she less focused on heavy aggro than in previous builds)? And, as a follow-up, are decks slightly fatter than 40 useful for her?
  2. Has the meta shifted away from high frequency, low-cost allies to more mid-cost ones? If so, which are most useful for Amber?
  3. If/when you give deck feedback, can you (briefly) describe Amber's current match-up quality against other heroes?