Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Create an Epic

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by drewnonstar View Post
    Here's my idea. I suck at photoshop, only spent about an hour on it. Also, the art was taken from google, here's a link to the artists page. I'm no artist so I just found something cool and in no way, shape, or form am I taking credit for someone elses hard work

I'm thinking his cost might have to go up though, and my brain is fried from last night so the flavor could use some tweaking cause it's still kind of vague.
    Art reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus. Name reminds me of an old card game I played.
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    Brutalis is 2 for a 1/4
    BloodLust is 2 for +2/+0 and it only lasts one turn.

This is 2 for a 0/8 (might as well just be an item) that gives all other creatures a perma +3/-1

Are you drunk? Lol
    I think you meant -1/+3 :P
    Not drunk, hung over. My reasoning is with extra sharps, and bloodlusts, you can take fire worms and sparks and make them a lot harder to kill while still being able to pop single turn buff cards to get your damage out. Especially powerful if you end up going second and can't stay on top of the other players allies killing yours as soon as they come out. IE, turn 4 you could get out 2 fire worms and this and have 2 0/5 creature that are hard to kill in a single turn, then next turn with 5 resources get one +5 attack, the other +3 attack, and do some damage. Could be pretty good if used properly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not drunk, hung over. My reasoning is with extra sharps, and bloodlusts, you can take fire worms and sparks and make them a lot harder to kill while still being able to pop single turn buff cards to get your damage out. Especially powerful if you end up going second and can't stay on top of the other players allies killing yours as soon as they come out. IE, turn 4 you could get out 2 fire worms and this and have 2 0/5 creature that are hard to kill in a single turn, then next turn with 5 resources get one +5 attack, the other +3 attack, and do some damage. Could be pretty good if used properly.
    I see, you put defense first. You should have worded it:

"All other allies you control get -1/+3"

It's still crazy. That changes every drop into a monster until they can hit that guy for 8.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hate it. XD And the issues with high health/low attack is the opponent probably won't attack it. And average 2 resource stats are 5, not 8. xD

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And most shadow allies have 2 or 1 attack. Could be a beast with Bella and Chimera, though... I have a suggestion for Killtrend's Gravebone deck xD

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    So he's the strongest 6cc creature. He flies. Can't be attacked by any other current creature. And he gets near infinite pump. That's nuts.

There's a reason also that Kyle only let's you pump once: you can target whomever you want. And the other guy can't block for his hero.
    Well, you're pumping with Shadow points, so after the first swing, it's likely only going to be +1. And if your Hero actually has a useful ability it's even less likely.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadun View Post
    Well, you're pumping with Shadow points, so after the first swing, it's likely only going to be +1. And if your Hero actually has a useful ability it's even less likely.
    Then use Darkclaw. xD

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IE, turn 4 you could get out 2 fire worms and this and have 2 0/5 creature that are hard to kill in a single turn, then next turn with 5 resources get one +5 attack, the other +3 attack, and do some damage. Could be pretty good if used properly.
    Like I said, I'm hungover. Can't do math. That would be +4 attack for one and +2 attack for the second. Could help turn the tide of the battle. Especially once you're able to start dropping Chimeras or Bellas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiend View Post
    I hate it. XD And the issues with high health/low attack is the opponent probably won't attack it. And average 2 resource stats are 5, not 8. xD
    Ok, then make the cost 3 xD. The point is I want to make it a difficult decision for the opponent to either attack Pandemonium, attack the allies, or just attack the opponent. I came up with the idea by looking at Aeon and deciding shadow needed something similar to "protector" with it's own flavor. So instead of forcing players to attack the protector, they have a choice of who to attack. The benefit of this epic really is in giving your other allies more defense, but at a price. If I were making a WTFOMG over powered card I would have omitted the -1 attack, but I had to give it SOME balance. :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like I said, I'm hungover. Can't do math. That would be +4 attack for one and +2 attack for the second. Could help turn the tide of the battle. Especially once you're able to start dropping Chimeras or Bellas

Ok, then make the cost 3 xD. The point is I want to make it a difficult decision for the opponent to either attack Pandemonium, attack the allies, or just attack the opponent. I came up with the idea by looking at Aeon and deciding shadow needed something similar to "protector" with it's own flavor. So instead of forcing players to attack the protector, they have a choice of who to attack. The benefit of this epic really is in giving your other allies more defense, but at a price. If I were making a WTFOMG over powered card I would have omitted the -1 attack, but I had to give it SOME balance. :P
    Take off the -1 attack, +2 attack, take off 1 health and change resource cost to 6. So it's more:

Casting cost: 6
    Stats - 2/7
    Effect: all allies have +2 health.

I think changing the effect to "all damage to allies is reduced by one" would be better.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiend View Post
    Take off the -1 attack, +2 attack, take off 1 health and change resource cost to 6. So it's more:

Casting cost: 6
    Stats - 2/7
    Effect: all allies have +2 health.

I think changing the effect to "all damage to allies is reduced by one" would be better.
    Making your whole army gargoyles. Lol. I'll take it.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend